Reunion 2008 is coming up fast. Registration is now open!
- Golf Outing – MacDill AFB – 8:00 AM Thursday, June 12, 2008 – Cost: $40 per individual; $160 per foursome – MacDill AFB Bay Palms Golf Course (South Course) – Tee Time is 8:00 AM with a “Shotgun Start” NOTE: Registration cutoff for this event is June 4, 2008
- CSE Cocktail Hour – Hyatt Regency Hotel –; 4:00 PM Thursday, June 12, 2008 – Cost: “pay-as-you-go” – Everyone is welcome to attend this no host social – This is a gathering in the Hyatt lounge during “Happy Hour” for members of the original Communications Support Element (CSE) and everyone else that desires to attend.
- JCSE Briefings & Tour – MacDill AFB –; 9:00 AM Friday, June 13, 2008 – Cost: No Cost – Visit to the JCSE Headquarters on MacDill AFB. Tour the facilities, view equipment displays and receive a current briefing.
- Picnic – MacDill AFB – 12:00 PM Friday, June 13, 2008 – Cost: $10 per adult; $5 per child under 12-years – “Coon’s Creek” Recreation Area. Mingle with old friends and current members of our MacDill AFB units (JCSE, 290th JCSS & ARE-JCSE) and enjoy a BBQ lunch prepared by C.J. Johnson (JCSE-VA Life Member #052).
- President’s Breakfast (JCSE-VA Members Only) – Hyatt Regency Hotel –; 8:00 AM Saturday, June 14, 2008 – Cost: No Cost to JCSE-VA Members in good standing (dues current) – Enjoy a buffet breakfast “on the President” prior to the JCSE-VA General Membership Meeting
- Cocktail Hour – Hyatt Regency Hotel –; 6:00 PM Saturday, June 14, 2008 – Cost: “pay-as-you-go” – cocktails and portraits in the Regency Ballroom Lobby prior to the Banquet Dinner & Dance
- Banquet Dinner & Dance – Hyatt Regency Hotel –; 7:00 PM Saturday, June 14, 2008 – Cost: $70 per person – This is a JCSE & JCSE-VA Co-sponsored event that includes a “sit down” dinner with dancing afterwards to “Signal Zero,” a live band.
- Farewell Breakfast – Hyatt Regency Hotel –; 9:00 AM, June 15, 2008 – Cost: $25 per person – This is the final reunion event. Enjoy this last chance to socialize with old & new friends over a buffet breakfast
A Special Effort
As part of our continuing effort to get involved with the units of the greater JCSE, we are raising funds so any member of a JCSE unit – and guest – who wishes to attend the banquet can do so at no charge. Unit members are welcome to participate in all events – golf, picnic, banquet and farewell breakfast – but only the banquet will be no cost.
To support the fund-raising effort, we have created a special registration category – Sponsor. With a tax-deductible contribution of $1,000.00, each sponsor and guest can enjoy all the reunion events and host a table at the banquet with three couples from the JCSE units. Your contribution covers the costs to include those three couples as banquet guests.
Association members don’t need to be a sponsor to help support the banquet effort. Anyone is welcome to make a tax-deductible donation to the cause. You can donate online as part of the registration process. Just add a donation item to your registration shopping cart. You can choose at checkout whether you prefer to pay by check or credit card.
Reunion 2008 is being hosted at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Tampa. A special reunion rate of $98.00/night (plus tax and parking) can be obtained by making your reservations by phone (1-800-233-1234). Make sure to let them know you’re attending the JCSE Veterans Association reunion.
To register, click on the link below. It will take you to a short form asking for your name, your guest’s name, your unit and your expected date of arrival. Click on the Continue to Events button to take you to the JCSEVA Events Center where you will select the events you wish to attend – and number of people who will be attending. Association members are encouraged to include a donation to help support the banquet effort. Once that is completed, go to Checkout to finalize payment – either by credit card or by check.