Mark your calendar for November 30th and make plans to help us celebrate the 55th anniversary of the Element. This year’s reunion was rescheduled to make this celebration quite an event. The celebration begins Wednesday, November 30th and continues until Sunday, December 4th.
The 2016 reunion is headquartered at the Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore. The hotel is located just two miles from the airport with complimentary airport shuttle service. The International Plaza, Bay Street and Cigar City are within easy walking distance.
Events planned during the reunion include:
- A breakfast buffet Wednesday morning to honor our ladies – those who served along with the wives who supported us all.
- Bingo games will be available each evening except Saturday.
- Visit the Element Thursday morning for a briefing and lunch.
- Thursday afternoon offers a bowling tournament at MacDill Lanes.
- The Founders Day Commemorative Relay kicks off at 10:00pm at the Element.
- Friday morning is the Founders Day Ceremony.
- Saturday begins with the President’s Breakfast at the hotel followed by the association’s Member Meeting.
- That evening is the traditional Dining Out with a pre-dinner social hour.
- On Sunday the reunion ends with the Farewell breakfast.
Our rate of $106 per night will be honored for several days before and after the reunion if you would like to extend your visit. If you call one of the reservation numbers, be sure to tell them you are coming to the JCSE Veterans Association Reunion (the code is JCSE16):